practitioners recommend the following ivf support schedule for women:
- Before and during the medication phase of IVF: weekly treatments.
- At any phase to manage side effects: as needed.
- After egg collection: one treatment soon after collection, or up to two days after.
- On the day of fresh or frozen embryo transfer: one treatment hours after procedure, and on the same day before transfer if wanted.
- During the early stages of pregnancy: one treatment per week until 12 weeks.
Acupuncture for Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) is similar to IVF support in the early stages.
iui Acupuncture treatments include:
- One to two treatments in the follicular phase.
- Implantation treatment three to five days after the IUI.
- One week after implantation, and ongoing weekly treatments to 12 weeks.
The recommended schedule for men includes:
- Up to 3 months before IVF and specimen collection: two to three treatments.
- Up to 3 months before Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE): two treatments per week.
- On the day of specimen collection: one treatment hours before collection.
Melissa has a hands-on approach to diagnostics and will develop a customised, ART support strategy that works hand in hand with your medical regimen.
For more information contact Melissa on 0400 113 212, or Book Online Now.